EHF EURO 2012 Official Squad lists
All 16 teams at EHF EURO 2012 have submitted their ‘Official Squad’ lists for Serbia with a maximum of 28 players allowed.
To see the full list of players CLICK HERE (PDF).
By Saturday 14 January, 20:00 hrs (Groups A+B) or Sunday 15 January, 20:00 hrs (Groups C+D) the ‘Official Delegation: Players’ list has to be submitted to the EHF.
This list is a maximum of 16 players from the Official Squad of 28 players to be submitted to the first technical meeting.
During EHF EURO 2012, the following occurs:
Friday 20 January, 14:00 hrs (Groups A+B)
Saturday 21 January, 14:00 hrs (Groups C+D)
After the Preliminary Round rest day a maximum of two players can be replaced by two new players from the original ‘Official Squad’.
Thursday 26 January, 14:00 hrs
After the Main Round a maximum of one player can be replaced with one new player from the original ‘Official Squad’.
Overview of ‘Official Squad’ lists
*information as provided by the National Federations
• 16 Teams
• 448 Players registered
• 141 Officials registered
• Tallest Player: 212cm MARKUSSEN Nikolaj (DEN) Left Back
• Shortest Players: 173cm JANYST Łukasz (POL) Right Wing & SHINDIN Alexey (RUS) Right Wing
• Heaviest Player: 130kg BAENA GONZALEZ Rafael (ESP) Pivot
• Lightest Player: 70kg DIBIROV Timur (RUS) Left Wing
• Youngest Player: 18 years old PACZKOWSKI Paweł (POL) Right Back
• Oldest Players: 39 years old JENSEN Johnny (NOR) Pivot, HOMBRADOS IBAÑEZ Jose Javier (ESP) Goalkeeper, EGE Steinar (NOR) Goalkeeper, CHRISTIANSEN Lars (DEN) Left Wing & ALUSHOVSKI Stevche (MKD) Left Wing
• Most International Experience (games played) 347 DINART Didier Atletico Madrid (FRA) Pivot
• Most International Goals
1,497 STEFÁNSSON Ólafur Indriði (ISL) Right Back
1,475 CHRISTIANSEN Lars (DEN) Left Wing
1,284 FERNANDEZ Jérôme (FRA) Left Back
• Club with Most Players Represented
18 Chekhovskie Medvedi (RUS)
TEXT: Andrew McSteen