JOB VACANCY: BACK OFFICE MANAGER.IN
EHF Marketing is looking for support in the field of back office management and organisation. Joining us will mean working for the sport of handball in Europe and specifically for the world’s biggest club handball competitions (EHF Champions League, EHF European League, EHF European Cup).
- Administration, processing and filing of incoming invoices
- Issuing, processing, administration and filing of outgoing invoices
- Ongoing overview and control of the clubs’ creditor/debitor accounts
- Regular monitoring of open payments / reminders
- Collecting and administration of club contacts and technical data
- Preparing of account statements and payments related to prize money of the EHF club competitions
- Ongoing spoken and written correspondence (preparing and sending official e-mails and letters, etc.) with participating clubs, both independently and upon request
- Administrative and organisational support to the EHFM team
- Ongoing spoken and written correspondence (writing and sending official e-mails and letters, etc.) in club related matters, both autonomously and on request
- Updating the EHFM contract database (overview of all valid EHFM contracts)
- Administration of calendars (matches, meetings, staff absences, company cars etc.) in Outlook
- Organisation of meetings and Workshops incl. travel and accommodation
- Preparation and post-processing of meetings incl. guest services (coffee, drinks, snacks etc.)
- Preparing documents and presentations for meetings, compiling materials, etc.
- Creating minutes of meetings in German and English
- Administration of employee data, working hours, sick leave, vacation and time off requests
- Preparing and submitting of various documents (expenses, daily allowance, etc.)
- Ordering office material according to requirements
- First aider and fire protection officer of the company
- Excellent computer skills to work with MS office programs and in digital work processes
- Excellent organisation skills, accurate and independent way of working
- Detail- and solution-oriented way of working; hands-on mentality, trustworthy and able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German; other European languages useful
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexibility and ability to travel and work according to the schedule of the EHF Club Competitions
- Interest in and understanding of the sport of handball preferred
- Completed education of a secondary school level or apprenticeship diploma
- 4-5 years’ experience as working in Back Office Management
- Good knowledge of accounting (VAT regulations)
- Training as first aider and fire protection officer an advantage
- Experience of working in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
- Preferred starting date: 1 April 2023
- Full-time position
- Temporary replacement with possibility of permanent full-time position.
- Workplace: Vienna, Austria
- Salary: € 35.000,- gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the EHF Champions League Men + Women, the EHF European League Men + Women and EHF European Cup Men + Women.
Further information: eurohandball.com, ehfCL.com, ehfTV.com.
Making your application
Applications should be in writing with a current CV and a covering letter setting out why you would like to apply for the position as the Back Office Manager.
EHF Marketing GmbH