JOB VACANCY: CORPORATE COMMUNICATION MANAGER
EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Corporate Communication Manager (f/m/d), starting from
01.07.2023, with experience in developing communication strategies among various channels,
to join its team based in Vienna, Austria and to work in close cooperation with the senior
management to setup an emotional communication strategy for the world’s biggest club
handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF
European Cup for Men and Women.
Your task: Marketing. Content. Strategy.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to ensure growth in reach and
engagement across all web and social channels
- Developing and implementing detailed content planning to ensure consistent
storytelling across all owned channels
- Creation of new content ideas and formats as well as the implementation of new
- Develop event-specific content strategies and planning across all owned channels
- Planning and implementing of digital marketing campaigns in close cooperation with EHFM key accounts and EHF media department
- Monitoring and analysing of social media activities and digital marketing campaigns to
generate insides for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring and controlling of match data collection in EHF Club Competition in close
cooperation with clubs and external partners
Your competencies: Communication. Social. Management.
- Strong interest in international sports events
- Excellent communicational skills; fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Good skills to work with MS office programs and in digital work processes
- Detail- and solution-oriented way of working; hands-on mentality
- Ability to lead a team and work independently in a fast-paced and changing
- Flexibility to travel frequently and work according to the EHF Club Competitions schedule
Your experiences: Marketing. Channels. International.
- 3-4 years of work experience in a marketing management position
- Work experience in an international environment with different cultures and languages
- Broad knowledge and experience in developing and managing marketing and/or
communications efforts across all online and offline channels.
We are looking forward to your application.
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV. A part of the recruiting process is the three-day Business Scouting during the TruckScout24 EHF FINAL4 in Cologne.
Please make sure that you can take part from the 16th to 18th of June in Cologne.
Salary: € 42.000,- gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications.
Applications should be sent by email to:
EHF Marketing GmbH