JOB VACANCY: HANDBALL MARKETING MANAGER
EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Handball Marketing Manager (f/m/d), starting from
01.07.2023, who is passionate about transforming the international world of handball with the
senior management to develop future-ready marketing strategies for the world’s biggest club
handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF
European Cup for Men and Women. The EHF Marketing is based in Vienna, Austria.
Your task: Transformation. Project Management. Digital.
- The Handball Marketing Manager is not a traditional job advertisement
- This job is about nothing less than shaping the future of international handball.
- In doing so, you act as an interface and are responsible for a wide variety of areas such
as: Project Management, Event Management, Marketing Communication,
Implementation, Performance Marketing Manager & CRM
Your competencies: Energy. Mindset. Leadership.
- You are the right person for us if you are passionate about international handball
- You show a strong interest in the topics of sports business, project management and
- The terms marketing, campaign management and strategic analysis have crossed your
path more than once
- You can work under pressure, are reliable and can organize yourself excellently
- Ability to lead a team and work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexibility and ability to travel frequently and work according to the schedule of the EHF
Your experiences: Handball. International. Marketing.
- Show us your purpose!
- Because the job of a Handball Marketing Manager does not follow a clear job description,
we would like to encourage you to convince us of your enthusiasm.
- You can shape everything else by yourself.
We are looking forward to your application.
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV. A part of the recruiting process is the three-day Business Scouting during the TruckScout24 EHF FINAL4 in Cologne.
Please make sure that you can take part from the 16th to 18th of June in Cologne.
Salary: € 38.500,- gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications.
Applications should be sent by email to:
EHF Marketing GmbH